1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xored trainers

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by sithclone, Jan 21, 2007.

1. sithclone

sithclone Guest

hi
    ok i got xored trainer launcher on my xbox i have an unleash x dash i got to apps and got to the xored it runs with halo 2 in it but when i enable the trainers and go to play the game no trainers are on if someone know how to turn them on please tell me thankyou

2. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Thats just a trainer launcher, you need ACTUAL files to be used as trainers, there not inside the launcher, trainer files are .etm files make a folder called E:/trainers and put them here

3. sithclone

sithclone Guest

sorry i forgot to say i put a whole bunch of halo 2 trainers in there i can see them on the main menu but when i press start to play thee game it gose to the game menu and i start the game theres no trainers active i dont know why
    some one told me to put an evox dash on there but i dont know how to do that or use evox

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Let's say you use the trainer "Yelo", you're not going to "see" any differences, but when you activate the functions like "unlimited ammo" you can play like that, but the game will still "look" the same.

5. sithclone

sithclone Guest

i have the yelo on htere but when i enable it and go to chapangine nothing happens ther no unlimited ammo or grenades i think it might be broken
    i just found out how to use xbins but i dont know where to put the folders on the xbox in f./ apps or where