1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xp freezes when I start clonedvd2

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by relpers, Jul 19, 2007.

1. relpers

relpers Guest

My computer will just freeze up within a minute of starting clonedvd2

compaq pentium 4 2.20 ghz
    215mb ram

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

did you pay slysoft.com for CloneDVD2? or is this a pirated version? CloneDVD2 is very compatible with XP and if it's freezing up then something is very wrong here. If you have a legitimate, paid for version of CloneDVD2 then contact Slysoft.com and tell them what's happening! Maybe you need to clean out your computer, here is a free registry cleaner: http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/
    make sure you hit the ISSUES button and fix the issues! Remember to also defrag your computer, too. I would also uninstall and then reinstall CloneDVD2 after you have used CCleaner! Make sure you save your Slysoft Key before you uninstall CloneDVD2 and/or save your original email that they sent you so you can reinstall to the latest version of CloneDVD2! good luck......let me know if this works.

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

perfect advice there relpers, let us know how you come out

4. relpers

relpers Guest

I've been busy so sorry for the delay responding. I did what you told me anf iT helped a little. Ended up puting an older version of clonedvd2 and it would work. Thge computer would still freeze up this time maybe after an hour or so. But si fi\ar the computer has been on since sunday morning and no freeze ups.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

you defiantly need more memory/ram