1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xport 360 undelete

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 360lifer, Apr 14, 2010.

1. 360lifer

360lifer Regular member

I recently had the need to recover a save file from a 120g drive. It's the type were you bought the hard drive from newegg and flashed it blah blah.

Anyway, xport sees and browses the hard drive fine but when I go in undelete mode and when I click on contents, the program crashes. I tried in Windows 7 and XP with different sata ports. I even created a image and it too would crash in the same spot.

I then hooked up a old 20gig and it was able to browse fine in undelete mode. I did some searching and it appears others have had the issue with no fix but they didn't say if it was a MS hard drive or one they made themselves.

I just wanted to make sure there was nothing I could do before I moved on.

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Have you tried running the program in Administrator mode? Just because you're the main user, doesn't mean that it will run each program as Administrator. Right click on the program, and select "Run As Administrator" and try again, see if that changes.

3. 360lifer

360lifer Regular member

Yeah, it actually tells you to run it in Admin so that's not it. Oh well, I'll just take it as a lesson to learn from and move on.

Sure would like to buy a trash can option for the 360. :D

4. 360lifer

360lifer Regular member

Yeah, it actually tells you to run it in Admin so that's not it. Oh well, I'll just take it as a lesson to learn from and move on.

Sure would like to buy a trash can option for the 360. :D