1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XTEAMMODS.COM!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by AceKicker, Dec 30, 2003.

1. AceKicker

AceKicker Member

I recently ordered a DMS3 premodded v9 PS2. It has been 2 months now and no ps2. I used xteammods.com. I have tried to contact them via e-mail...but their mailbox is full and cant recieve e-mails. I believe I got shitted. Does anyone know the folks at xteam??? I sure hope so. $345.00 down the drain sure would suck.

Anyone's help would sure be appreciated.

Thanks

2. JVegas

JVegas Regular member

Yeah I know one guy from them. We trading tips on wiring when I work on some systems myself. There email server went down this past week, something about coffee on there email server.

I just emailed them and got a responce back in 2 minutes.

I only know very good things about them. If it has been that long then there must be a major problem or error. Try and contact them again today.

I know they are one of the only 2-5 sites I would trust out there.

3. DarkSoulz

DarkSoulz Guest

i do remember that they were stating that the chip was in such a popular demand that they could not guarentee quick delivery. and if i am not mistaken they were taking preorders and they didnot recieve the chips till the 1st of december.

4. n2sZeRo

n2sZeRo Member

wow what a coincidence i too ordered a pre-modded dms3 v9 system and have yet to recieve it... i doubt they're shitting us though, they seem very professional but who knows. i just recently emailed them and this time it finally went through. good luck with your new system.

5. shanem

shanem Guest

J Vegas, you mentioned that there is only 2-5 sites that you would trust. could you perhaps reccomend the other ones.
    thanks

6. JVegas

JVegas Regular member

XteamMods.com
    ModChipGuy.com
    ModChipMan.com
    FoundMy.com
    IGW (Can't remember the link now)

there is one or 2 more but if "I" would have to pick it would be one of these.

There, of coaurse, are more out there that may be good, but these are just the ones I know personally that are great.

7. shanem

shanem Guest

thanks for the recommendation JVegas. i'll check 'em out

8. psx245

psx245 Regular member

try supermodz.com it has fast service my friend recently ordered a premodded ps2 and came like in a 1 week.