1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xtreme Volleyball

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by _JaGuAr_, Feb 26, 2003.

1. _JaGuAr_

_JaGuAr_ Member

I am wondering if anyone has successfully 'backed up' Xtreme Volleyball. I have backed up over 30 games and this is the first one to not work. I ftp all the contents, use isocreater v.2.0 & nero to burn the iso. Nero only sees 56mgs when the game is actually 4.3gig. I am wondering if there is a trick to get this game to backup? Anyone heard or experience this problem?

2. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

also had same problems...

gotta get my game back from a buddy so i can try again..

let me know if you find a way around, i'll do the same likewise..

peace
    seamonkey420

3. dmklap

dmklap Member

Why do you make a iso? I just burn the game as data useing record now and have yet to have a problem.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2003
  4. _JaGuAr_

_JaGuAr_ Member

Yea ... were you successful with DOA Beach Volleyball though?

5. dmklap

dmklap Member

I will get the game and give it a try. Will post back with my results.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2003
  6. dmklap

dmklap Member

Ok, I just made a backup of my game Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball on to a Princo 1x DVD useing Veritas RecordNow software and my Sony DRU-500A dvd burner. No problems here the backup works just fine. Also, I did not make a ISO I just burnt as data. I have backed up at least 60 xbox games in this manner and have yet to have a problem. So if you guys are still having a problem give RecordNow a try and im sure it will burn without a problem.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2003
  7. dmklap

dmklap Member

I just thought of something else guys. Windows XP, this can use the NTFS or FAT32 file systems, NTFS allows file sizes larger than 4gb.
    I have two hard drives in my computer with XP one uses FAT32 and the other uses NTFS. The one with the NTFS file system is the one I use for storing my xbox games. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you can create a iso file greater then 4 gig. on a fat32 formated file system. But if you where to just leave the game as data and burn the way I stated above you should not have a problem. Because no one single file in the game is over 4 gig. Get what i am trying to say?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2003
  8. deb5877

deb5877 Member

You should really invest in DVDXCOPY. About $100 bucks but well worth it if you are ONLY burning to a dvd. No hassle of ripping the orginal files.

9. Netscanur

Netscanur Member

On xbox-scene.com they say something about the new default.xbe's having to be cracked in order to run on the xbox.