Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by bikekid8, Jul 22, 2003.
how do you make a XVID into a mpg or VCD/SVCD MPEG using TMPGEnc???
1. Open TMPEnc
If the Wizard doesnt pop up, press CTRL+Q
2. Selct (Super) VideoCD keeping in mind whether you are PAL or NTSC. Select CBR Standard format and click next
3. Specify the audio and video sources (in this case the same file)
4. Specify the aspect ratio (keeping in mind PAL vs NTSC). Click next.
5. Odds are you dont need to mess with anything on this page. Click next.
6. Specify the disc size that you are optimizing for and leave it on Auto Setting. Click next
7. Give it an output name and fire away!
8. Once done, burn it using any burning app
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC???
nvrmind, i say it in the glossery!!!
when i right click on the file and then properties, it says that the frame rate is 23fps??? im not sure but if im correct that is neither pal nor ntsc!!!
Step 2, if you read the descriptions of the different variant of (S)VCD... if i am not mistaken, 23fps is nonexsitent.... the closest is 23.976 for NTSC-Film VCD
yea, i did that, NTSC Film and it worked perfect, i got that movie done good, but now i have another problem, wide screen, i have a wide screen movie but when i encode in TMPGEnc, it is not widescreen, it stretches it and it becomes full screen but looks messed up because of the stretching, what do i do?
Check here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/43376
If you have problems with TMPGEnc again, check this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/40101
I will keep updating it everytime i find something new!
Separate names with a comma.