1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xvid to dvd with extra features

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by msclman99, Jan 13, 2007.

1. msclman99

msclman99 Member

Hi, I'm trying to use Avi2Dvd to do this. I haven't worked with xvid files in a while, however I have a backup of a movie and I'm trying to convert it to dvd for my brother. The dvd is one avi file and I'm not currently having any problems with it, however I also have an extras file that is also an avi file. If I convert each one, I'll have 2 folders of video_ts and as far as I know, I can only burn one to a disc! Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix my problem? Thanks in advance.

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

If space is not a problem, you can always burn multiple video_ts folders to a single dvd with e.g. DVD Shrink (reauthor function) or Nero Recode.

With Shrink: First rip the dvds to harddisk under different folders (e.g. DVD1, DVD2), then run Shrink, click 'reauthor', go highlight and paste the respectives 'titles' of the movies onto the left window, adjust compression settings if necesary, and burn away.

Happy dvd reauthoring!