1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xvid

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by tony6403, Jun 17, 2007.

1. tony6403

tony6403 Member

Hope that someone can help , I have spent quite some time searching on here for a previous question that might explain this but to no avail .
    I have three Xvid files which I can't open . I have tried the software that I thought would do something ( ConvertX to DVD , VSO DIVX to DVD , Nero 6 ) but all say that these files "cannot be found".
    This is a file type which I have not used before and I confess that I am totally lost.
    Given that I have nowhere near the same level of understanding as you guys , can anyone please provide me with some advice ( put simply ) as to how to proceed.

thanks

Tony

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. MysticE

MysticE Active member

4. tony6403

tony6403 Member

Thank you . I have succeeded in opening the files and have put them on to a DVD.
    One more question , there are at certain places quit a lot of unwanted pixcels ( this seems to happen just before a change in contrast from dark scenes to very light ones ) - anything that I can do about this please ?

regards