1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xvod codec

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by battlecry, Oct 4, 2008.

1. battlecry

battlecry Member

Greetings. hi iam new on this site i need some guidance, i have downloaded a dvd ripped movie from a torrent site . down load completed, when i try to view it on my computer the screen shows that i need a xvod codec to view . content blocked what can i do to view this movie where can i get the codec. can kind readers help me.
    thanks guys and gals regards. battlecry

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. battlecry

battlecry Member

thank you attar for the response i still can get the codec XVOD . I don't understand the what it means and i have tried the link you suggested , But i still cannot get the link do you have another link or any readers can assist i would really appreciate it thanks mate.

4. attar

attar Senior member

5. CGiBiNx

CGiBiNx Member

Its a Virus..

Movies cant be just a few seconds, but look like a full movie (700mb or something, ok maybe if they are 4D or something like that ;) ) Or like episodes for example Smallville Season 8 Episode 15 cant be real at the moment ;)

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/3wPlayer#DivoCodec

Regards,
    CGiBiN

6. MysticE

MysticE Active member

XVOD Codec Warning

XVOD is a fake codec released by one or more individuals that use it to scam people.
    These individuals have uploaded several movies on BitTorrent sites that ask you for this xvod codec to be able to watch the movie. When you want to download the codec, they will ask you to pay a certain amount of money.