1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another downgrading question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by WierdName, Apr 25, 2007.

1. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Sorry to actually have to do this, but I have been out of the loop for awhile and I have already searched with no conclusion. My question is has anyone released a 2.81+ standalone downgrader yet? I have a 2.81 and I do NOT have a GTA: LCS disk. Thanks and sorry for asking this trite question.

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

i dont think there is one. not 100% sure though. send your psp to someone who has gta for them to do it for you. just pay the postage.
    or just send your motherboard if you dont trust sending your full psp. will prob be cheaper postage aswell.

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Well I dont want to open it up and I dont want to send it to anyone so if there isnt a standalone downgrader yet, I guess I'll just keep using the crappy 2.81 firmware for now.

4. Saosin

Saosin Member

You might as well upgrade to 3.03... That's what I did ;)

5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

I'd rather stay down here just in case they happen to make a downgrader that only works on some kind of firmware under 3.03. I can always update, but not down.

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

i will do it for a £20 i have gta

7. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

No thanks. I know someone WAY closer in the same country that has the game. Plus I'm broke and I can wait.

8. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

what a rip off if i know people in my area then i do it for free,i mean i didnt code the downgrader so dont see why i should make money off it :0p

9. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Well, you got no other options. Its been said already that if u have 2.81-3.02, you need to upgrade to 3.03 to downgrade.

10. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Thanks everyone but I'm just gonna chill til a standalone 2.81+ downgrader comes out.

11. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

i personally dont think we will see one in the near future because of the 3.03 dg, i dont think devs will work on a 2.81 dg but thats just me.

12. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Well I cant find an upatched version and my friend that has it was gonna mail it but his mom doesnt want him giving out his address from the return address(lol) so I'm kinda screwed into waiting.