1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you need to put the game in a xbox 360 console

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by biglospim, Feb 8, 2007.

1. biglospim

biglospim Guest

I rented prey and when I put it in my xbox 360 I got a message on the screen that said " you need to put the game in a xbox 360 console" or something like that. The guy at blockbuster said it was do to scratches, but I thought it was really weird. I hope it's not because I modded my system or anything. Anybody have this happen or know why it might do that??

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

had it happen quite alot with the Chrome Case on my 360. Put the stock case and it never happened again.

3. biglospim

biglospim Guest

Well I just have the stock on there now so that's not it. when I said modded I meant Globe 360, but it's really weird cause that's the only game I had a problem with. I hope it was just that copy or else I'm not going to be able to play prey and probably other games and that's going to suck!! Yeah but that's weird their selling things for the system and it ruins the system like the nyko coolers and in your case faceplates. That's messed up man!

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Wasn't a faceplate. Was a full replacement chrome case. Now, it's just junk.