1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your guys' opinions on PS3 wholesale lists off EBAY!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by miltonap, May 6, 2007.

1. miltonap

miltonap Member

I was looking around Ebay and went across a lot of wholesale PS3 lists which cost about $5. They email you the lists and a lot of em say you can find PS3's 50%-85% off of retail price!!! One even says you can get a 20 GB PS3 for 80 bucks if you're lucky. Do you guys think this is true? Have any of you actually gone through the process of buying a PS3 off a wholesale list? I hope to receive info from you guys thanks!!!

2. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

best bet is to google extensively for the best cheap wholesaler. the ones you find easy are expensive, and the list you buy are lists of some guys google searching.

Last edited: May 6, 2007
  3. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

I think its all a big scam. People selling fake list for money.

I tried searching for sites that offer wholesale prices and they were mostly fake. Saying that a PS3 has a retail value of $1299 and they were selling it for only $599.Which is a 75% saving or some BS like that.

And Anubis is right cuz ppl who apparently has "lists" of wholesale Ps3 pretty much got them from google and stuff.

I doubt sellers of the list actually have a legit wholesale source cuz if they did they would be selling a bitch load of PS3 and 360 on ebay as well. Cuz i would...

4. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

are u serious? lol no ur not getting a ps3 for 80 bucks. and all those listings are scams. i didnt think people were stupid enough to beleive them guess i was wrong

5. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

OMG I keep people talkn about PS3 for "cheap" prices on ebay... If its cheap then something isnt right..... its like those "get a free wii or PS3" scams where you fill out a bunch of affiliated companies and sign up for 15 thousand services before you are even remotely considered as being a winner of a free PS3..........Plus if it was "real" then everyone now knows, you just gave free advertisment for the Seller....lolo

6. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

If you are lucky to still find one in stock Sams Club has the PS3 20GB for $450 with an extra Six axis controller and a blue ray movie! It does not have the WiFi and memory stick reader but who cares, I got a linksys WGA11B for $20 and works great (Hidden SSID and 128Bit WEP, no lag, no problems), and you can use any USB memory stick with the PS3 so who needs the external memory card reader. External USB hard drives also work with the PS3 if formatted properly. The 20GB PS3 is discontinued in the US so when they are gone their gone!