1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your UrGeNt attention is greatly appreciated in this matter!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Shehzada, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Shehzada

Shehzada Member

Ok guys I know this has been asked a million times before and will be driving you nuts but Im sorry because im a noob and wouldnt mind some help from you all since you are here.
    Ok I just bought a brand new PSP and it says Version 3.03
    Im intrested in playing iso through memory stick but confused regarding all this downgrade and upgrade. Im scared I would end up bricking my PSP and thats why I really dont have any clue where to start from. Can you please guide me in order to play homebrew what do I really need to do?
    Im really confused about different versions and customs and whatever that liberty city does and this all goes over my head since im not a rocket scientist.
    Need desperate help please....

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

1.) It's not rocket science. It's more like fractions.

2.) All the information you're asking for can be found on the internet using conventional methods.

3.) 3.03 Can only be downgraded VIA the unpatched version of GTA:LCS

4.) It's not a good idea to downgrade unless you somewhat grasp the concept of it, otherwise it's good chance ull end up with a brick.