1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You're gunna LOVE me! Motorola Phone Tools v3.40 Fullzor

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Eskimonio, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob332

bob332 Member

taurusxz

d@mn you are ignorant and don't even know what to do with those files still. haha. funny, ridiculous retort, gave me a good laugh.

is that the best you can do? WEAK!!!

making racial comments really shows your level of education, or lack of. good luck with those files

and the words i said were not hateful but you intrepreted them as hateful because you are just that, an attention whore with no self worth or self esteem. i was actually trying to help you out by not having a lot of people pm you for pics, but that is now pretty obvious what you want.

2. redberry

redberry Member

I can successfully download this file but whenever I use WinImp to open it, it says Archive Data is damaged. Please can anybody save me!!! I am driven crazy by this MPT! >< Thanks for anyone that can offer help!

3. bob332

bob332 Member

use winrar...

4. taurusxz

taurusxz Guest

Awww poor bob332, I made the sexless nerd angry. Keep using your palm as your girlfriend. Its the closest thing you'll ever get to the real thing.

Poor whiteboy. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

5. taurusxz

taurusxz Guest

BY THE WAY, bob332, I got the MPT installed... WITHOUT your help.

Bye bye sexless !!!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

6. bob332

bob332 Member

taurusxz-

big deal, and i am not anywhere near angry. you crack me up. good to hear you got some assistance on your phone from one of the nerds on this board, did it cost you a pic? you are still just an attention whore, no more.

is this still the best your latina spice can muster? i was expecting something, i wouldn't call you latin fire, at most latin luke warm.... you are WEAK!!!!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  7. emma007

emma007 Member

Hi,

Just got my new Razr today and it came with no CD (Bought it off of ebay) I have got a problem, I followed the link provided in this Tread for the software Mobile software and it only opens up with notepad and does not work, pls help I really need this software, any suggestions?

Many thanks

8. Rhynorulz

Rhynorulz Member

ok now i have a motorola C650 and i'v had it for a while now. what i want is if someone can plz give me a link that works so i can download the latest Mobile phone tools coz i have tryed every link and it is getting on my nurves thanks ;)

9. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

taurusxz - haha, you're banned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.