1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Valiente, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Valiente

Valiente Guest

Hey everyone, hopefully someone or anyone for that matter can take time out of their busy schedule and help me out here. I have Dark-Alex's 3.10 OE-A firmware and I'm trying to install Youtube on my PSP. I signed up for my Dev account on Youtube and pretty much followed the instructions to a tee. Yet for some reason i can't get past the dreaded "No Video" screen. I press circle several times and nothing, screen turns black and my psp shuts off. Anyone provide some light on this?

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

go here

3. Valiente

Valiente Guest

Thank you but that wasn't what i was reffering to, theirs PSP-tube application or however it's called which literally allows you to acess a feed on the youtube site. In other words you can watch youtube videos directly on youtube. http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/psptube-watch-youtube-on-your-psp-70658.html I followed those steps but i couldn't get past the "No Video" screen.

4. Jperez602

Jperez602 Member

the only thing i can give you as advice is download the newest PSPTUBE just google it its guna say something like 20080229 they go by date so try to look for the most up to date one see if it works like that