1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

youtube video to dvd disk

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by chewbaca, May 5, 2012.

1. chewbaca

chewbaca Member

Hi everyone.Its been a long while since Ive been here.My question is I am trying to download some NY Giant youtub video clips onto dvd disk and cannot figure out how to do this.I tried using realplayer but it would not go thru,I tried various recorders with no luck.Neeed help.If anyone has a solution please give to me step by step.Thak you.

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

im guessing you grabbed the videos already if not google youtube grabber and it will help you grab the videos.

depending on what format the video clip is dvdflick should work.dvd flick is that simple to use just add titles,check or alter setting in project setting then hit create dvd.takes a while for the encoding and if you tick the burn to disc setting,put a blank disc in the drive walk off do something for an hour come back it should be done.

3. chewbaca

chewbaca Member

Ok thanks I'll try this.My dvd rom on my laptop is R/RW so that means I can use any of the re-writeable disks right?Also how do I tell if it is a recorder and not just a player?

4. Lulugreen

Lulugreen Member

5. CAGal

CAGal Regular member

You can install VSO Inspector, it is free, it lists what your drive is capable of doing - reading and or writing different types of disks.

Have you been able to download the videos? Are you still looking for a solution for this? Have you found a video converter converting to DVD?