1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda : Phantom Hourglass walkthrough Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Kurrpt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. woooot

woooot Member

2. HeyListen

HeyListen Member

You need to use the goron to kill the rock covered enemies, just tap them to jump on them, the spikes should lift and Link will be able to move forward, then you will have switch back to the goron to jump a gap and press a switch

3. bsally

bsally Member

can someone please help i have just got onto the island of dead but cannot make out what to do

4. HeyListen

HeyListen Member

I'd be happy to help but I need to know exactly what you are stuck on, there is more than one thing on that island. Just describe what's going on for me and then I should know what you are talking about. I beat this a while ago so I need something to jog my memory.

5. woooot

woooot Member

ohh i feeel so stupid thanxs

6. bsally

bsally Member

thanks to thise who tried to help but i managed to sort it out for myself - for those embarking on the isle of dead the very first thing to do after killing everything is to go to the tree on the far east (the chin) count 13 slabs across and then seven slabs up then dig a whole enter then whole - from here it is fairly easy.

7. bsally

bsally Member

*those & *hole

8. rosiechik

rosiechik Member

I am stuck!!

I'm at the bottom of the sea kings tomb or watever its called on mercay island
    and I'm supposed to go thru the "sacred door" by writing the "sacred seal" on it. So i write the hourglass on it, and it opens, but it opens to that place where you found the island of courage mark... with the sun on the boulder thing?

Yeah, and I'm supposed to be at Oshus' body or soemthing, so I can kill the big bad guy and get the sand and save tetra from being stone blablabla.

HELP!!!

9. HeyListen

HeyListen Member

if you have already been through the rooms that appear after you draw the hourglass then you have to draw the triforce to get to the new rooms, if not just make sure you are drawing the hourglass in the right direction and you do it fast enough, you only have a few seconds to draw the symbol and it registers what you have, if the door is not reacting/opening then you did not complete the symbol, hope that helps

10. woooot

woooot Member

hi guys im stuck on the ice temple where u go on the second floor and u have to hit the purple circle thing but u cant reach it.... helpz??

11. HeyListen

HeyListen Member

i'm not 100% sure what you are reffering to but be sure to look for the arrow launchers, I know there are a lot of those in that temple, and don't forget you have the boomerang, it is actually extremely useful, also I think you get the hammer in that temple, you can throw that by tapping the area you want to hit with it, hope I didn't just tell you what you've already tried, but you can google walkthrough's and find a more exact answer there

12. woooot

woooot Member

ok thaanks

13. Notyu

Notyu Member

when i had the wood heart, i didn't have fishing unlocked, so the wayfarer didn't appear, it was driving me crazy and i went on gamefaqs and saw a guide for the games in which i thought would include trading, and it had fishing in it. i had no idea there was fishing and i had beaten the game, so i read how to unlock it. i thought you met the mermaid at sea before, so i never unlocked it, but when i did the wayfarer went out to sea and traded my wood heart.

hope this helps anyone :p

14. woooot

woooot Member

hi guys im stuck on the ocean kiing where u are on floor b13 and there are 3 guards and i cant go through the door help?

15. bsally

bsally Member

very carefully stab them in the back - if you are able use your spade to uncover the airvent this will help get you out quickly if seen.

16. 32glass

32glass Guest

Hi Guys

Can you help, I am in the Sea King Temple (again for the 3rd Time) and I have not much sand left in my hourglass it takes me all the sand i have to get through to the 8th level then I die.

Is there anyway I can go back and start again to try and get more time. I have tried to start the dungeon again but i can't get passed the sun door it wants me to press the sun symbol on it and when I go back to the sea chart to press the sun symbol it's gone.

Please help.

17. HeyListen

HeyListen Member

ok, look at the plaque with the symbol on it, your sea chart should be on the bottom screen, close your ds, then open it, the symbol will transfer to the chart, very nifty!

18. Notyu

Notyu Member

I was stuck there but then i was saved by gamefaqs (again :p). how can people know of this website, but not gamefaqs? INSANITY

19. reemas

reemas Member

i checked game faqs. i'm also stuck trying to back through the sun crest part of the Temple of the Ocean King.

i need more time, but it seems like I used my only seal in the game. how do i get past this?

20. Notyu

Notyu Member

if you get the stamp on your map, exit via the warp and go treasure hunting at the spot on the map. then you receive the key to open the sun door