1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda : Phantom Hourglass walkthrough Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Kurrpt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Notyu

Notyu Member

BRING HEATH POTIONS, PURPLE OR YELLOW!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO, JUST SURVIVE ON YOUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@Notyu
    Let's watch the back to back posting - edit your previous post instead.
    Oh and watch the caps too. Both forum rules :)

3. Notyu

Notyu Member

..........how DO you edit posts. yes i'm a noob

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Look to the right of your post and you'll see what looks like a pencil and paper - click on that to edit it :)
    [​IMG]

5. jennj9973

jennj9973 Member

Help! I cannot access the cave on Molida Island. I have talked to everybody 10 times. I read both of the stone tablets I could and marked them on my map. The lady in the flower patch won't let me in the cave. The guy in the last hut doesn't let me in either. He just tells me to be a good little guy and don't talk about any treasure. He then lets me leave. I have tried to get in many times but can't. Any help, please???

Thanks!

6. HeyListen

HeyListen Member

ok, the lady in the flower patch has a son in the house next to her, go talk to him, he gets mad and tells you to get out, so you walk toward the door and watch the upper screen, he will ask you to wait, turn around and talk to him again and he will tell you about the cave, the lady will let you in after that

7. jennj9973

jennj9973 Member

I finally figured Molida out.

8. salliedee

salliedee Member

Underneath Molida Island is Spirit Island (in the middle of the three boulders). On the map it looks like there is more to it than just the cave where the spirit thingies are empowered. Has anybody been able to get to that area? If so, how?

9. Notyu

Notyu Member

you need the grappling hook. when you have it, you can hook onto the post, ad use the chest to get back

10. salliedee

salliedee Member

aha!! I wondered what those posts were for! Thanks!

11. Notyu

Notyu Member

no prob

12. salliedee

salliedee Member

has anybody ever been to the southEASTERN or northEASTERN maps? Just curious. Also, where does one get the grappling hook.

There is supposed to be a weak spot in a cliff near the temple of the ocean king on Mercay Island... has anyone found it? If so, where is it and how does one get to it?

I have been killed multiple frustrating times by the Bane of Courage Spider on Molida Island... is there a trick to getting around to his tail when his shell comes off? I've shot arrows into his face to stop him, but forget to close my arrows and the timing is SO fast! Would appreciate any magic answers to this horrible boss!

Thanks for any and all answers.

13. Goldie007

Goldie007 Member

Help!- stuck in the temple of fire on 2f-i have my bommerrang and i went over the walls with it to stopthe fires,but how do i get to the otherside of the map where the key is,please help-i just got Zelda -its the best thing to happen in my life !!

14. djb1990

djb1990 Member

hey can anyone please help me, im in the ovean king temple and i have to draw the triforce on the door, but whenever i draw it in anyway it dosent open the bloomin door and it says 'nothing happend', but if i try the hourglass drawing after that the door opens, but to the same flippin room that i have already been in!!!! can anyone pleeeaaasssseee help me lol!? pwb

15. smplphish

smplphish Member

yeah i had the same thing happen with the triforce for a bit. start at the very top of the triforce make the diagonal toward the left, then go across the bottom, then only go half wayup toward the top. you will now have almost all of the big triangle made. you can then draw the smaller triangle by going over, then diagonal down/right, then diagonal up/right. now you can complete the larger triangle....i hope that helps....sounds more confusing then it is. someone already posted that on like page one or two so if my response doesn't help, check there's

16. smplphish

smplphish Member

ok now here is my question.....i'm in the ice castle. already got the grappling hook. i'm trying to go up the stairs that are real close to the entrance, just to the left. they are blocked by icicles. i think it has something to do with the 2 statues things at the entrance but i can not get them to do anything. help please

17. salliedee

salliedee Member

where did you get the grappling hook??

18. zelda_fan

zelda_fan Member

!!!SEA FOG AND FISHERMANS MAP HELP!!!

Can somebody help me ive compleated the fire temple and on to the next 1 but i keep getting stuck in the fog ive been to marinda isle where the fishermans map was and ive drawn it and followed it but frustratingly keep getting caught in the fog?

19. salliedee

salliedee Member

Just keep trying. R U watching for enemies? Keep your screen rotating, touch it on the bottom to give a better view of what's coming at you from the top. Good luck.

20. topcat335

topcat335 Member

does any1 know where to get the east sea chart? been stuck for a month