1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zenith vintage camcorder

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by rtrg, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I am looking for any info on a specific line of vhs format camcorder. This would be a first or second generation model. What makes it different from its competitors was the fact that the cassette door was on the left when held in the right hand as was customary. It was a 12 vdc model with a large SLA battery with flat contacts and charger. Both the battery or the charger could power it. I believe the charger could charge the battery and power the camera at the same time. The battery and charger were NOT stackable as RCA of the time did. The camera provided a 12 volt port in and a 12 volt port out. The charger also provided an out port. The battery did not. The camera also provided a an A/V in and A/V out port(s). The camera had a manual switch for lens input or tape play.I need the series model for both camera and battery and charger. It could be VC, VM, VAC or something else. Any info welcome, sales lit, service,owners manual, links, websites. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.