1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zone Alarm working with Emule

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Bitcount, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

Could one of you enlightend Emulers tell me how i can get zone alarm to work with Emule. I fiddeled with it a bit and i can now share my files, but i still have a low ID, and can't connect to any servers.

Thanks for the help. BTW when you explain it, just for fun, pretend i don't know what i'm doing.

2. Jackal01

Jackal01 Member

3. THEDICE

THEDICE Member

there seems to be a lot of people havin trouble with zone alarm and emule so here goes uninstall zone alarm now reinstall zonealarm set it so it asks you when ever a program wants internet access.open emule zone alarm will ask do you want to allow emule access do you want to allow emule to act as a server click yes and tick remember ,say yes to all emule acces queries from zonealarm .now go to your network settings and make sure your windows xp fire wall is turned of as it is well known for causing low id probs.i did this and ive got all zonealarm settings set to highest levels and still get high id.