1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoom: Academy for Superheros DVD

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by jermda1va, Feb 8, 2007.

1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@binkie if you try zoom with Recode give the burner at least 2 minutes to read the disc, maybe more.

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

binkie7- Yeah ! Until verry recently I never found a DVD that Anydvd & the other Programs would'nt handle ! Zoom has been the hardest to date ! I was almost tempted to use my Final Solution ! - Stand alone DVDR time - It goes like this DVD player outputs to Terapin VCD recorder inputs -Terapin VCD Recorder outputs to Liteon 5005 Or whichever recorder I have at that time - I used to do this with My old Philips DVDR-72 & It worked pretty good ! I was probably noT getting the same Quality as doing it on the desktop but It would Work when nothing else would ! I don't know what inserting the Terapin VCD recorder in the mix does but It seems to remove the Copy Pro Most times anyway ! Foertunately I did have to do that But Whatever works in a pinch I guess ! I hope I don't run into too many more like Zoom Anytime Soon but ,then again Sony will Be sony ! Thanks again & Easy Happy Burning binkie7 Ciao!

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@bigtoxy69.

DVDFab and ripit4me are both doing this movie without issues. I used ripit4me last night to do a whole disc. They have a new update also that I used.

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@garmoon
    Yeah I did notice that about the 'tougher' ones & recode - txs for pointing that.
    It does take Recode longer - almost like nothing is happening then wham analysis begins.

@BIGTOXY69
    That's one long way to back up a dvd! But hey if it does the job what the heck.
    I think you'll see more and more of the Sony's having this newer stuff on them.
    But they can still be backed up :)

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

well All I know is that out of all the things I tried the Dual layer option was all that I could get to work for me! Though I do appreciate everyones help & support !!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Thanks to you all ! Maybe it's just my system ? but other disc !seem to burn fine ? Especially Non Sony Disc !!!!!! LOL! Sad but true ! Perhaps it's time for me to Expand my program arsenal I downloaded Ripit4me already & already Have Anydvd ,Dvd Deccrypter, Dvd Fab Decrypter , Dvd Shrink, Roxio Version6, Nero ( laptop ) I may even have img Burn somwhere on the desktop ? May consider getting CLoneDVD as I am pretty satisfied with My Anydvd so far ? Anyhow again Thanks Binkie7 & everyone else again ! Your a great Group of people !!! Good luck & happy Burning !!!!Ciao!

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@binkie

You're right of course, I started watching it and I couldn't ZOOM thru half either. And bigtoxy used a DL on it. What a waste. LMAO

7. res2cue

res2cue Guest

@bigtoxy- you won't regret getting clonedvd, it is well worth the money and will save you many headaches.

8. binkie7

@BIGTOXY69
    I definitely download RipIt4Me - good program. Always good to have a loaded arsenal :)
    I only use it on the 'tougher' ones. I have AnyDVD set to show the media info then I make my choice from there on what to use :)

CloneDVD is good to - AnyDVD best companion. I like the way I can just uncheck what I don't and CloneDVD removes it.

@garmoon
    lol - glad I'm not the only one who couldn't finish it :) I like Tim Allen too but I couldn't take anymore!

9. donya70

donya70 Member

Thanks so much Kitty, I tried that and then tried Ripit4me and it worked the kids Loved the movie. Appreciate all the help from everyone!!! Thank you Donya

10. Caebhin

Caebhin Member

Ok, here is what worked for me (after several configurations): AnyDVD running, ripped with DVD Fab Decrypter, blanked with VOB Blanker (just because), and reauthor with Shrink. After several complete backups (all files) that would not play in a DVD player, I reauthored for the movie only. Bingo! the damned thing worked. Hope this helps. ;)

11. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

garmoon- I would agree with you On that Account ! Hey if I have to Laugh at someone it might as well be me right ? ( or maybe at the Voices in my head Too ?- Shut up the mans trying to talk here !- you don't tell me shut up , I'm the one that says "Shut Up !!!" Lol! ) - Sorry I had a little mental argument with the Voices and Maybe my mind went to the Bahamas without me again ? It took the ConCord this Time ! Zoom was okay ! But I would Agree It's really not a DL worthy movie ! But you gotta Burn atleast one just to see if the Burner actually works with Dl media Right ? Besides I still have the other 2 DVD+R DL's to save for really Great Movies Like ( Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death !!!!!!!!!) Obviously The Zenith achievement in Ms. Adrienne BarBeau's Long an Stellar Career !!!!!!! LOL! I also Bought some lightscribe verbatims too ! I'll save them for some movies with a really Cool disc label !!! Anyways thanks everyone & binkie 7 for the help on this one & See y'all Down the line Ciao!

12. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Too funny bigtoxy. later

13. vanhager

vanhager Member

Used DVDFAB with ANYDVD running, copied to HD, then used DVDSHRINK and burned to disc....all good!!

14. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Well I finally Brokedown ! And downloaded the trial version of Clone ! Did the Pursuit of happyness With clone & anydvd ! So far so good ! It's going to take a little time to get familiar with & of course I plan on buying it! Got to keep the Program arsenal well stocked don't we ? Thanks Slysoft & Binkie7 & everyone else & curse you Red baron & sony LOL! Ciao!

15. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@BIGTOXY69

You'll like the combo. I did the three movies I got Tuesday with it. I hadn't used it in a while. Worked perfectly.

16. binkie7

@BIGTOXY69
    It's pretty simple to use so you'll get the hang of it in no time.
    I love being able to just 'uncheck' the stuff I don't want in the special features and it 'blanks' them out.

Yep I agree - arsenal should always be well stocked :)

17. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

@binkie..... how many programs are in your arsenal? here is mine:
    [​IMG]
    I think I'm well equipped to do almost anything! It certainly does help to be prepared! LOL

18. AlBundy

AlBundy Regular member

Sorry to say this IHOE but.....hole SHIT!!!!

19. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

Al........ Alllllllll! come on...... you need all that stuff to do what you want to do with a DVD! Nothing holds me back.

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

IHoe , I see it now. You are a collector of software. Is this stuff going to be valuable one day? LOL