1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zune II 80GB divx Avi help

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by dot_eddie, Apr 5, 2008.

1. dot_eddie

dot_eddie Member

Hi i just got a new Zune and i want to be able to drag avi divx files etc onto my Zune to be synced via the software but this formats arnt reconized... I've been reading up getting this http://www.zunescene.com/zune-divx/ but to be honest dont really know what to do and if this works with the Zune II 80Gb version.. can anyone please help me out here or maybe tell me of another way cause converting the files to compatible formats is a long proccess considering the Zune software just does it again... but if this is my only course of action can anyone recommend a good preferably FREE converter easy to use... thanks a lot
    PS oh btw using Vista 64bit edition.
    Eddie

2. RCcola159

RCcola159 Member

Don't even bother with that reg hack. Barely worked when I had a Zune 30. Now that I have a Zune 80, I use Encode360 (it has a Zune setting), and it works perfectly. Just make sure you download the hotfix and everything from the site, after that just put the converted video in your video directory, and the Zune software should transfer it without needing to transcode anymore.

Good luck!

3. dipanjan7

dipanjan7 Member

I tried installing the Encode360 but it gives me error
    Installation ended prematurely because of an error.

I am having Vista Enterprise Edtn SP1 X86

And idea?