1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVStoDVD, Can't Set Any Preferences, No NTSC

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by rogue20, Jul 24, 2009.

1. rogue20

rogue20 Regular member

Hi, i just got FAVC up and running again after some problems, it's working great, I thought i would try AVStoDVD again because it uses the same encoders and it has a better menu system.

I just can't get it to work, in preferences if i set it to NTSC for a 23fps video file, when i press start it always will show PAL as the out put, it never encodes in 2 pass mode if i select it, losses sync, stutters badly, basically very poor output.

Just can't get this one to work, have reinstalled windows since my last attempt but with no joy, just wondered if this is a good program or one to avoid, was this the cause of all the problems i suddenly had with DVD Flick and FAVC, thanks

2. attar

attar Senior member

As far as the NTSC problem, I got around that by clicking 'Options' > 'Restore Default Preferences' (same with the menu 'Options' >'Reset Menu')

3. rogue20

rogue20 Regular member

Hi, thanks for the reply once again, i've uninstalled it at the moment, AVStoDVD was the chief suspect in causing problems with some other programs, DVD Flick and FAVC.

There working ok now and i need to finish some encoding, i will give that a try as soon as i get the chance, thanks for your help.