1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVStoDVD / MuxMan Problem

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by PutterP, Dec 27, 2010.

1. PutterP

PutterP Member

I've encoded a countless number of movies to DVD using AVStoDVD, but today I encountered an error I haven't seen before, and I'm not quite sure what the cause of it is.

The encoding was all fine and dandy until MuxMan came into play to mux the video/audio streams (m2v & ac3). The MuxMan log is as follows:

I'm not really sure whether it's referring to the bitrate for the video or the audio, so below is the info for both streams:

Video:
    Audio:
    I'm almost positive that it can't be referring to the bitrate of the AC3 track because I've ALWAYS encoded my AC3 track 448kbps...95% of which were 5.1ch just as this one. If it's referring to the bitrate of the video track, is there anyway that I can fix this issue?

I usually let AVStoDVD setup the title setting automatically (as I've done with this title as well), and the video settings in AVStoDVD are as follows:

If anyone could help me out with this problem, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  2. PutterP

PutterP Member

Nevermind on this one guys....I did some checking into it, and found that there was a write error on my hard disk during the encoding process for the video track. I started a new re-encode with the same settings, and it came out just fine. :)