1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using ImTOO DVD to iPod. Video out of sync. Help?! T_T

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by TopHatAndTailz, Dec 27, 2010.

1. TopHatAndTailz

TopHatAndTailz Member

I'm using ImTOO DVD to iPod converter to convert episodes from a tv series into a format that my ipod touch will accept.

The original files have been converted into DVD format first, then put through the ipod converter. They're fine when left in DVD format, but after they've been converted into mpeg4's, the audio and video are out of sync with eachother. Audio comes before the video.

I've tried changing the frame rate both to lower, and higher numbers. I've tried 15, 20, 23, 27, 29, 30, 40, 50, 60... and nothing is working! T_T Audio is still out of sync with video.

Someone please help lol, I'm at my wits end.

2. Mez

Mez Active member

I would suspect ImTOO DVD is your problem. I hope you didn't pay a lot for it. I think there is a free app, handbreak that will do a better job than that.

Maybe start with a unencrypted DVD so the ripper doesn't have to work so hard.

When buying a converter, I looked for one that used a top of the line video ripper. There is only one top of the line. DeFab as been on top fr about 10 yrs.