1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

123-reg files on a mac

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by gamingmad, Dec 29, 2009.

1. gamingmad

gamingmad Member

ok so i have been offered to maintain a webpage for a job. the website is hosted on 123-reg.co.uk i have installed filezilla for my mac laptop and have downloaded the files the only thing is i have no idea what to do now they have been downloaded i cannot find a program that is compatible with the files and can also edit movies, flash movies or pictures if anybody can help me i would really appreciate it

thanks Zac

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

seems most people use dreamweaver, but you can edit html manually.. for my site I use kwrite, because I'm old skool.. but is there a bluefish port?

as for the other stuff like flash video embedding.. I'm sure there are heaps of guides out there but you ain't going to find a lot of help here on afterdawn if what you want is somebody to tell you what buttons to click..

Jos at x111.com (tell him Paula sent you) would probably help out.. he's the x-man.. and as for the rest try ozzu.com