1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

outlook.com

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by rtrg, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I am using several email programs among them outlook.com. I also use KOO MAIL CLIENT. I can import 2 GMAIL accounts and 1 OUTLOOK EXPRESS account INTO KOO. I have added OUTLOOK.com into KOO also and also ENABLED FORWARDING in OTL.com. The issue is that the forwarding only allows forwarding into an email account NOT another client program. I entered my GMAIL account into the forwarding system, saved the choice. Mail sent FROM OTL TO gmail shows up in both GMAIL in the GMAIL page as well as GMAIL in the KOO page as it should. What does NOT work is if I send mail FROM the GMAIL program to OTL, the GMAIL shows up in the GMAIL folder in OTL but NOT the OTL folder in KOO. It also does NOT show up in the GMAIL folder in KOO despite the fact that the GMAIL account was enabled in the OTL forwarding. In other words whe I send mail FROM OTL the mail is suppossed to show up on the KOO page in the GMAIL and OTL folders and also in the GMAIL inbox in the GMAIL program. Both KOO and OTL are clients. OTL is also a web program. Solutions please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.