1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats a good flash video downloader?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by lestat077, Sep 11, 2011.

1. lestat077

lestat077 Member

Hi
    Looking for a good flash video downloader. Would like something that is free. Mainly want a program that can download from hbo go. So I can put it on ny phone to watch. I tired getflv it works but its 60 dollars. Anyone know something that is free and gets updated to new flash? Thanks

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

just google for one.. there are at least 20 free ones, many are addons for specific browsers.

3. lestat077

lestat077 Member

I have google it, just cant find a good program. alot of them works good for youtube, but not had any luck with one for hbo go other then getflv.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  4. krad32

krad32 Member

Did you try to use Total Video Converter it play different video file format at the same time it convert different file format videos. Hope this would be useful.

5. losi1961

losi1961 Member

what one could i use to play youtube vids and play games on facebook??

6. nimd4

nimd4 Member

A flash downloader, that can fish-out links like from here: ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-678126

.. or do you just need something like:

GetRight,
    Internet Download Manager,
    etc.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  7. fritzb43

fritzb43 Member

My two favorite players are flvplayer and flvplayerfh. I don't know what the difference is, but flvplayerfh will play flash files that almost no other player can handle.

Of course, if you are good and sick of the whole Flash nonsense (like myself), simply download Format Factory (free) and convert it to any video type you want. I do this automatically with those worse-than-annoying MKV files. Works great!

8. losi1961

losi1961 Member

all i want is to watch my you tube vids and play some games on facebook...what flash player can i get 4 free??

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  9. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

Use Adobe Flash Player.

10. fionasara

fionasara Member

getflv-60 dollars is a rape for me either. I don't know precise info about hbo go but you can just try this program to capture flash video from website. If the download function still doesn't work, you can even try capture the video from computer screen. You will definitely get the video by using either way.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  11. sasuke056

sasuke056 Guest

I have been playing the game off and on for several years. However, I always get stuck on the third mission (the church mission) because I do not know how to make snipers. This mission I have been told is almost impossible unless you know how to make snipers. It should be fairly easy I just have no idea how to do it.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011