1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saving work in Subrip

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by taisho, Nov 2, 2009.

1. taisho

taisho Member

All the guides make it all sound so easy. Yet I did not finish the script in 10 min. I found that I needed to save what I had (a couple of hundred lines) and re open subrip to continue later. I haven't seen any guides on steps when correcting OCR'd script.
    What is the best way to save work? Subrip isn't like ImTOO where it brings snapshots of the entire script in PDF,BMP...
    When I reopened it wanted to start all over. Whether I reopened the old file or not. Once it asked if I wanted to continue at the end of the old file...that is from the beginning, putting it on top of my corrections.
    I'd like to finish these 1200 lines and get the movie finished, any help along the way as I'm spinning my disc here?

2. attar

attar Senior member

Are you using the matrix file in the link below - it often can save time.
    It goes in the 'Chmatrix' folder.
    If you pause and exit before the complete job, you elect to update the matrix (or a new matrix that you create for this job).
    When you re-open the IFO file of the dvd, reload the matrix and 'Start' it should take you back to where you left (because it reads through the matrix to the point where it needs input).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mndwnjymyyt/ai4spam.rar