1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cut clips from home DVDs and combine with Pinnacle

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by avz10, Feb 6, 2010.

1. avz10

avz10 Member

I am suddenly stuck.

I have quite a number of free and other programs like DVD Shrink, TMPGEnc, DVDFab6, as well as Pinnacle Ultimate 12.

I want to copy numerous clips from home dvds and with photos make a dvd using Pinnacle for my daughter's 21st.

I tried DVDFab, but Pinnacle did not recognize the format, so did DVD Shrink(I converted a lot of video tapes to DVD using my DVD hard drive recorder.

Any advice please?

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

What do you mean by "I tried DVDFab, but Pinnacle did not recognize the format, so did DVD Shrink..." ?

What kind of video formats does your Pinaccle software accept? AVI, mp4...? When you try to import any video, what is available/suggested for file extensions?

You might have to convert the clips to something that Pinaccle can read...give more info..

3. cezar78

cezar78 Guest

rip DVDs to avi and then use Pinnacle

4. scum101

scum101 Guest

I had a mess a w=hile back with a program called bitripper.. seemed to do a way better job than fair use wizard.. (look in the "usual places" for it.. I pay for nothing.. especially on an OS I won't have on my hardware.

5. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

In Pinnacle Go To

File Import DVD Title

It Will Promt You to Download Dolby 2 Channel Key Code

It Must Be A Regesterd Version Of Studio and You Have To Have Your PASSPORT NUMBER

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010