1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Phone Tools Download

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by GeeDaddy, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxngck

maxngck Member

hi! just wanted to check wif u all whether the phone tools are compatible wif bluetooth dongle? if i just download the software, am i b able to use it using my bluetooth dongle???

pls help! thks!

2. sat105

sat105 Member

When I click on the MPT3 link I get this error:

"You don't have permission to access /cavalloplus/Mpt3.rar on this server."

Any thoughts?

3. pinkhaze

pinkhaze Member

Geedaddy...I'm giving up! I changed the com ports...still not working.When I look at phones and modems, the motorola modem doesn't have a com port attached. But when I look at it from the system thing...it is attached to com port 8 which I had changed it to. I want to throw my phone and the data cable! :(

4. GeeDaddy

GeeDaddy Member

PinkHaze,
    I understand your frustration, just hang in there. The ports MPT want's is 3&4. See if you can change the motorola modem to one of those. Try changing whatever is assigned to those ports presently to others 1st.

5. pinkhaze

pinkhaze Member

Thanks GeeDaddy...u're a sweetheart! i changed the comp port to 3 but now it initializes forever. I'm having the same issues again. When the red alarm comes on, that new phone thing with the animated clock automatically starts...so I did that also. Doesn't work. What to do now?

6. appooran

appooran Guest

I downloaded the mpt3.rar file.

But it is neither an execution file nor a zip file. pls let me know how i could install the mpt software from the mpt3.rar file.

7. 9TOES

9TOES Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  8. okiki

okiki Guest

Hello All,
    Need some help, I've got a motorola c350, but I can't seem to get my system to link up with it, even after installing the usb drivers, "error opening port" and "driver files are corrupt" appear to be the only responses to my trials. Does MPT work with this model?

9. djo6579

djo6579 Member

anyone have the last version MPT 3.11?
    give me the link ok!
    or mail to noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com
    thanks

Last edited: Nov 20, 2004
  10. mbrenegan

mbrenegan Member

GeeDaddy,

Your site has been giving me a 'not found' error, so I searched for, and found the MPT files and drivers, and hosted them on my server. I posted the URL in the V220 USB Cable Software thread.

Enjoy,

11. GeeDaddy

GeeDaddy Member

Sorry everyone, the site is indeed down. I will have another up when I get time. This time it will be on my own server! For now you can find what you need at:
    http://cap.vapor.com/motorola/
    thanks to MBrenegen. And also:
    http://www.pjx5x.com/mot/
    thanks to PJX5X. I also sent everything I have via FTP to MotoKim who should be posting her site "said to mirror mine" soon.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2004
  12. CaPhilly4

CaPhilly4 Member

Ok, I feel like an idiot, but I still have no idea what it is that I need to do in order to get mp3 downloads to play as ringtongs on my v220. I got it for the sole purpose of being able to play mp3 ringtones...so I'd really like to know what to do.

13. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Use the pm function to swap addies - it's at the top right of every post and looks like this --->[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. MotoKim

MotoKim Guest

Hey Everyone,
    I'm still working on that site but wanted to get something up for now so I downloaded a template and loaded it on GeeDaddy's old host :) Here is the site for anyone who needs mmpt http://free.angeltowns.com/geemama/
    "note the name :) GeeDaddy said he didnt mind". I will have my site done sometime later this week and place it on a different server. I'll post that url as soon as it's done.

15. slave9284

slave9284 Guest

Does someone PLEASE have the link where I can download the Phonetools 3.11 software? I tried the http://free.angeltowns.com/geedaddy link, but it did not work. Thank you!

16. pmd92ta

pmd92ta Member

I also tried to download from GeeDaddy's new site but it kept timing out. Best I got out of around 6 attempts was 11Mb for phonetools 2.2 (supposed to be
    21MB). Anyone hosting it on a faster, more reliable site? (no offense intended Geedaddy :))

17. 50trimtsi

50trimtsi Guest

Do i need phone tools to transfer ringtones to my phone through usb cable? Ive installed the usb driver, but the phone tools 1.23 doesnt load it stops halfway through with a needs disk error thing. the files were unzipped and i cant get it to not say this!! Its driving me crazy. any suggestions?thanks so much. matt

18. huangxiao

huangxiao Member

Hi All,
    I am a newbie here. I followed GeeDaddy's link but the download speed is < 1k/sec and I got time out every time I try. I remember someone has a zip and I would appreciate it if you could send it to me in the email, or point to the link.
    My email is noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com

Much oblidged

HX

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  19. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

NO POSTING EMAIL ADDIES AS PER FORUM RULES. Use the pm function to swap addies - it's at the top right of every post and looks like this --->[​IMG]

The next user that posts an email addy will be immediately deactivated.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  20. nite

nite Member

MPT can be downloaded at www.lokitorrent.com
    MPT 1.31 + 2.21b update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.