1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the .SIF FILE is missing or corrupt wha should i do ????

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by elpitote, Oct 18, 2005.

1. elpitote

elpitote Member

first a have to say sorry because this de second pos for same problem but the other post i tink was on the wrong place well wrong dicussion but i really need help thats way i am reasking mi ass in this 1 cuz i see on the rules not to post twice but like a say before i need help again from u guys this is for mi desktop days ago i ask for help on my lap top and i am here well the problem is wen i my hard drive is gone a get the install win xp and finis to format the hd says .SIF FILE is missing or corrupt and then say prees f3 and rebbot i don know what to do plz any body cuz i know u guys are really genius on comps and softwares thats y i am here and asking for help thx sorry for mi ortographi thx again all wait for any help ready to try anything thx again

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

please stop multiposting.

What you are probably going to have to do is do a clean install.Wipe out your entire windows and re-install all your windows and all the other programs that you have on your pc.

With your pc is your windows an original xp version or is it a pirate copy?
    What have you been doing to affect a .sif file?

3. elpitote

elpitote Member

thx i ready fix the problem thx for aswer thx again