1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3ivx Codec

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by billie77, Jan 4, 2006.

1. billie77

billie77 Member

Ok I d/l this a while ago and now it says it expired and when I try and play some things thru window meida play it wont work cause I need this codec (3ivx) and when I reinstall it just come back saying it expired and I have no idea where to get the full verision of this so it wont say this anymore... driving me crazy...

If I cant play the movie thru media player cause of this 3ivx thing I can use VLC meida player and works fine.. but I have issue converting a movie the other day thu winavi cause of this codec thing... and when I use sonic mydvd it even mention the codec thing I some how re-instealled (3ivx) and then sonic was ok could convert and burn the dvd but as soon as I open window media player.. its over and its only some things it wont and will work with...

Anyone have a idea how I can solve this issue and get a none expired verision of this codec...

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Try download and install K-Lite Codec Pack (full or mega version) from this site. If you like, you can choose only to install the needed codec(s).

Good luck!

3. billie77

billie77 Member

Thanks I check it out... think I fiure it out I d/l the xivd pack and so far things are working if it stuff up again I give your ago for sure...

Cheers :D