1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-Angle and/or Interleaving?

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by rack04, Mar 13, 2006.

1. rack04

rack04 Member

Can someone explain how this is handled differently in the Pro version vs. the free version? I'm on the verge of buying this software but first I'd like to know how this issue is solved in the pro version. Thanks.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

never had a problems with multi-angles or interleaving! DVD-RB Pro always did the job for me! I only burn movies only. DVD-RB Pro with CCE was the best thing I ever did get!

3. rack04

rack04 Member

Only reason I ask is because the free version does not support mult-angles and interleaving. I am just trying to understand what the difference is between the pro and free in regards to multi-angles and interleaving. Thanks.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

the pro version puts it all together and works greaT!!!!!

5. L8ter

L8ter Guest

w/ the free version the ilvu segment's would not be encoded at all they would be the exact copies of the source therefore leaving the rest of the movie to suffer the compression alone.

the movie may turn out fine w/ freeware depending on the size and bitrate of the film but larger files will most definately suffer from over compressing the rest of the film.

star wars I phantom menace comes to mind. if you'd like to see the degredation in freeware ver

the pro version however will correctly Identify the ilvu segments and resize them correctly according to where they are ie.. extras, vts file