1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

musicmatch

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Codeman74, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Codeman74

Codeman74 Regular member

ok heres the story. you can skip to the end if you want, i ramble.

well i have an old computer that my mom has at her shop.

the other day the computer crashed and the person that fixes the computer put all the information on a CD for me.

well i got the pictures off fine, then i went to get the MP3's off the CD.

well i used musicmatch on my old computer and i got the account from the old computer on here now.

so when i went to go and put the music on my device, (PSP) i know this is an audio forum.

but when i try to get the files on sonic stage it says that it was not authorized or something like that.

so the music on the psp will not play, and if you just tell me on how to get the music from MUSICMATCH to SONIC STAGE i can handle it from there.

thanks

-->Codeman74<--

P.S.- you might have to talk to me like im an idiot.

2. Joeva

Joeva Regular member

I have musicmatch myself(10.1025) but im not familiar with sonic stage tho. I would try to drag and drop the audio files into sonic stage if that's possible.

3. Codeman74

Codeman74 Regular member

HAY JOEVA!

i didn't know you were on this forum.

well now my music match isn't comeing up. last night i was playing a song then everything froze but the song kept playing.

so now MUSICMATCH will have that thing come up you know...

the icon with that wierd music...

but then it goes off. i mean it completely cuts off and i can't get to my music.

4. Joeva

Joeva Regular member

Lol codey, i stumble into different forums like a drunk homeless guy lol.
    Have you tried moving the audio files themselves directly? Where are the audio files? Are they still on the disc or are they on your computer?

5. Codeman74

Codeman74 Regular member

well first off how did you know my name is cody? LMAO

no i still can't get musicmatch to work, im going to wait till monday to call musicmatch. But i would try the method if i can,

i uninstalled it and i tryed to reinstall it...actualy i did a syestym restore :p... well anyway then i tryed to download it to the computer again and it didn't. i don't really know what is wrong but...

im going to try downloading it again.

6. Codeman74

Codeman74 Regular member

well this is what i got to at the moment...

i was wondering if i can get it off wma format.

7. solamf30

solamf30 Member

Well I'm not that familiar about musicmatch, but had a similiar problem with realplayer playing some tracks I had purchased awhile back. For some odd reason my computer was deauthorized. I had to call real and have them reauthorize my computer. Since you have moved them from one computer to another, you may have to have the new computer authorized to recognized that you are indeed the purchaser of those tracks and didn't just borrow it from a friend and trying to play it on your computer. man i hate DRM.

8. Codeman74

Codeman74 Regular member

yeah i don't really want to burn it to cd's and rip them. thats what it says to do. but it would just waste cd's.