1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSIS Error any help please

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by tfrank46, Jun 3, 2006.

1. tfrank46

tfrank46 Member

I have been using ANYDVD for several months now and I love the program. Today I was trying to upgrade to the new 5.9.6.3 ANYDVD
    and I received this error message:

NSIS ERROR
    This could be the result of an incomplete download, a failing disk,
    or ( possibly ) corruption from a virus.

You can try to force an installation using the /NCRC command line switch ( but it is not reccomended ).

OK

What does all this mean and how might I upgrade my Slysoft ANYDVD program. I checked for a virus and there was none found. Now I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. waynekusa

waynekusa Regular member

Did you try to download it again? The error indicates that it may not have been downloaded completely.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  3. tfrank46

tfrank46 Member

waynekusa: Yes I tried several times. I did rectify the problem by going to another server. I was always able to download the updates from my usual server, however, by going to Internet Explorer it allowed me to succeed. I still don't know why I can't download the updates as I did before. Thanks for the infromation.

4. waynekusa

waynekusa Regular member

It could be that your usual server has a corrupted version of the file on it. I have seen this before getting updates to my anti-spyware software.

Glad you got it going!

5. tfrank46

tfrank46 Member

Thanks again for your response to my problem. How did you correct your problem in the past? I did, as I said in a previous writing, correct the problem by downloading the update with Internet Explorer, however, the AOL server still won't allow me to download the update.