1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iMesh

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by BluRay, Jul 9, 2006.

1. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

iMesh, is it good?
    i got it, and i think it is full of spyware, and i think it is connecting to the internet without me knowing, and doing stuff, am i correct?
    i got rid of it, by uninstalling it, but i think it left some things behind on purpose like spyware or adware or something, how can i get rid of it fully? that is take it away its files folders and third party stuff? i want no trace of it left on my computer, please help thanks!
    ps. i wasnt sure where this thread should go, i was going to post it in the windows p2p software thread but then i realised i might be wrong, so if this is in the wrong place, everyone has my dearest apolagies.

2. juzzoo1

juzzoo1 Member

yer its good but lime wire is still heaps better. there is alot of virus infected files on imesh. dont get files that are lowere than a mb most of them are viruses

3. mark5hs

mark5hs Guest

limewire? lol limewire is terrible. covered in viruses and spyware. torrents are the way to go

4. numero1

numero1 Guest

Don't Waste Your Time With Imesh, Use Gluz Is Way Better Than Any Other Program At This Moment, No Third Party Adware And Is As Easy To Use As Limewire. I Stop Using Imesh About Three Years Ago.

5. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

i dont care ab out imesh i want to know how to get rid of it for good, and all its third party stuff

6. obdo

obdo Member

If you want a good P2P program get Bearshare at www.bearshar.com i found its a lot more reliable and it is also connected to the limewire network giving u files from Bearshare users and Limewire plus Bearshare has A LOT of users, you can find just about anything on it.

7. obdo

obdo Member

and for the spyware problems... spyware and etc is very hard to get off ur pc, thats y most programs specialize in keeping them off, definetly get Spybot Search & Destroy, this is the best program to keep bad stuff off ur pc, and to get them off, in my opinion--aswell as many others, and its free, this is the URL for it:

http://www.safer-networking.org/

8. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

had iMesh once, wasn't even close to limewire's ease