1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know how to use poweriso?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dougal79, Aug 11, 2006.

1. dougal79

dougal79 Regular member

i have a few iso files on my computer, im unsure of how to get them to work. i know you have to mount the iso file to a virtual drive, but am unsure of how to get them to work...cheers

2. hermes_vb

hermes_vb Regular member

What do you want to do with them? If you want to burn them, there are lots of free softwares that can do that. If you want to mount them, use deamon tools.

3. Niobis

Niobis Active member

If your like me and cannot use Deamon Tools because of debugger problems. This is how you mount an iso using PowerIso.

Open PowerIso.
    Insert blank disc.
    Find iso in PowerIso and open it.
    Click "Mount" button at top.
    Set number of drives to 1.
    Click "Mount" again.
    Click "Mount to drive" from list. (may be mount all drives or somthing like that. I'm not using it to write this.)
    Click burn.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  4. laz305

laz305 Regular member

omfg I wanna shot myself, can someone plz tell me what am I suppose to number season episodes for it to burn in order? cuz no matter what I do it'll put 1-9 and then instead of putting number 10 next it put's it after number 1 and same goes for the 20th episode it falls after number 2 instead of 19.