1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDD vs MiniDVD Camcorder - HELP

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by mssolomon, Nov 25, 2006.

1. mssolomon

mssolomon Member

I am not very good with tech info, but have been researching the two. I want to basically capture footage of the kids and send to my husband overseas. Is there a difference in image quality? Also, overall - what would be better? I am looking for ease of use and good picture quality.
    Thanks. Btw - I will probably never be able to find my way back here so PLEASE -email me the answers. michelesolomon@yahoo.com

2. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Hello,

I have not personally used either one of the these but the image quality should not be much different for comparison. HDD means that the camcorder has a built-in hard drive, were as MiniDVD records to Mini DVDs.

It would be easier to use the MiniDVD recorder if you can find and purchase MiniDVDs for it (ask the sales person where you are buying the camera for help with this).

Also, please edit out your email address (click the little piece of paper in the upper right hand corner to edit your post) because its against the rules to post email addresses on this forum.