1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MenuShrink with RipIt4Me

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by alamo55, Jan 18, 2007.

1. alamo55

alamo55 Member

I have set up MenuShrink in RipIt4Me to take the place of DVDShrink so that it opens after my movies are ripped, I then shrink the menus then open DVDShrink from MenuShrink. This seems to work fine.
    My question - is this the best way to set up MenuShrink? None of the guides I have read mention using MenuShrink in this way.

Thanks

2. onya

onya Guest

Nice to know someone uses menushrink, it doesn't seem to be well known. Back to what you need, click on the link below(if you havn't already) load page and top right is a suggestion you may take. See how you go and keep us posted.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  3. alamo55

alamo55 Member

@onya thanks for the reply. when I open the link you are talking about the picture to the top right does not open even when I right click and tell it to open picture. Does this area talk about using MenuShrink with in RipIt4Me?

4. onya

onya Guest

Sorry..not top right but just below the postings of savings and then to the right(bugs and suggestion) the word HERE is in blue, click it. :p

5. alamo55

alamo55 Member

@ onya - thanks