1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsfot installer keeps appearing when opening MP3GAIN

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by cjdj, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjdj

cjdj Regular member

Hi guys

Everytime i open MP3Gain (Prgram increaseing mp3 files to the same volume) it opens microsoft office installer and tht starts loading up. It isnt until several clicks of cancel that it will stay away and then it lets mp3gain open.

I let the installer run just now and it just comes up and tels me there is a problem and it cannot find

SKU011.cab so i found it on the install cd and pointed it the right direction and still keeps asking where it is and refuses to find it.

Iv tried going into reg edit then into the download directory and changing a value i read on anther site but that hasnt changed anything for better or worse =/ so i am puzzled now

I dont uderstand why this is hapening iv had this program on my computer for so long and this has never hapnd before, office and evrything stil works and the installer doesnt appear when opening word or excel etc.

If i click cancel quite alot of times on th office installer it finaly opens mp3gain bt surely we can fix this somehow?

please help me out here

thank you

chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.