1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't compress with DVD2OneX

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by pt12, Aug 20, 2007.

1. pt12

pt12 Member

Hello,

I'm having a problem with DVD2OneX. To preface my problem, I used to burn my DVDs all the time a few months back with no problems. I used MacTheRipper, then DVD2OneX to compress, then DVD Imager. I last did this maybe a year ago. Nothing on my computer has changed since then.

Yesterday, I backed up a DVD using MacTheRipper, and then when I go to DVD2OneX and try to select the folder (VIDEO_TS), nothing happens. No chapters/audio files appear, and the Start button remains gray. I checked the VIDEO_TS file in DVD Player, and it works fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm using version 1.4.1. The only thing I could think of is maybe it's too old?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Petra

2. terryxpre

terryxpre Member

You haven't forgotten that you don't Choose the VIDEO_TS folder - you have to open this also till the vob files show, THEN Choose it.
    Do you still have the original zipped file that you downloaded for the DVD2One? If so, scrap your old program and unzip a new copy of DVD2One. It may work without having to retype in your key or code to activate it, otherwise, I presume you still have it, so retype it in when prompted.
    Tell us how it goes

3. terryxpre

terryxpre Member

You haven't forgotten that you don't Choose the VIDEO_TS folder - you have to open this also till the vob files show, THEN Choose it.
    Do you still have the original zipped file that you downloaded for the DVD2One? If so, scrap your old program and unzip a new copy of DVD2One. It may work without having to retype in your key or code to activate it, otherwise, I presume you still have it, so retype it in when prompted.
    Tell us how it goes

4. pt12

pt12 Member

Wow, I guess it HAD been a long time. I feel like an idiot now. Thanks so much!