1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cucusoft v7.13 - Understanding Conversion Settings?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by NuckNFuts, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

I can't find any kind of detailed manual about the software so I am having lengthy time trying to find the best DVD and or AVI to ipod conversion profiles to suite my needs as well as desires for each compact space on an ipod touch as well as PSP and some for iphone 3GP2.

Can somebody direct me to a link to better under the effects of changing the many settings of the video rendoring features? Just to note, it works and works great in the iPod default high res profile but uses more space then before in older versions. My questions is how to make best use of the many settings and if I change too many, how to restore to app default?

My other issue is w/ the cell phone #GP2 transcodes. One PC (the app only) crashes or locks up when I try to transcode a YouTube MP4 download like as converted from Keepvid.com and trying to make it #GP2 for my Krazor Vorizon cel phone. YES, this is my one of few options since Vorizon locks us out of the Motorola (MPT) app to do it. I can't seam to get the video to show on phone, but it does show in Reel Player Pro. I can only hear the audio. The phone plays files made by another trial app I tested many months ago.

So any body willing to at least share their know how in this area or direct me to somewhere that can?

Thankx in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.