1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Converting SWF Files To Video

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by MagnusD, Aug 31, 2008.

1. MagnusD

MagnusD Regular member

Hi. I am having a lot of difficulty trying to convert a Flash SWF file into .avi or any other format of video.

Every converting program I have tried gives an error message when I try to convert to video, and I've tried all of the big programs (SUPER, Total Video Converter, WinAVI, etc).

I also tried a program that is specifically designed to convert SWF files to video, called ADShareit SWF2Video Converter Pro. While I was able to convert the file successfully, I got an annoying buzzing sound in the background that made the video pretty much unwatchable. I've altered all the sound settings and followed the troubleshooting tips on their website, but it made zero difference.

My question is, is there any program out there which can convert an SWF Flash file into video without the errors or buzzing sound in the background.

2. Lorin

Lorin Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
  3. MagnusD

MagnusD Regular member

Hi. I tried that and when I put the .swf file in it said the file wasn't valied and failed to load. So this program doesn't work either.

4. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

See If Dvd Flick cant do it. Out put will be dvd compliant files.

5. MagnusD

MagnusD Regular member

I tried that and it had the same problem. I'm not sure if it was even compatible with .swf files in the first place, as I did not see it on the list of compatible file types.

6. mikeyi

mikeyi Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008