1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3088 - Hello Kitty Big City Dreams

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Vivi08, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Vivi08

Vivi08 Guest

Can anyone help me. Download the game, and moved onto the screen 'touch to start'......................then blank. Tried to patch with gui ARM7 to no avail. Made the game from 64MB down to 38.99MB after patch. Am I doing something wrong with the patching or is this game a 'dud' game.

Does anyone know where I can re-download this game? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. My daughter luvs Hello Kitty and have been waiting for an English version and this one of two I have found to be in English.

2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

What flash cart / emulator are you using??

3. Vivi08

Vivi08 Guest

R4 with V1.18 updated

4. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

5. Vivi08

Vivi08 Guest

Not sure how to use this website. Am I suppose to download a firmware in megauload?

6. Vivi08

Vivi08 Guest

Kittymat: Worked out how to download. Thank you again very much. You have helped me twice. Y are there so much problems with these new games? Never was a problem b4. Thanx again.

7. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Unfortunately the R4 will get no more software updates, as games progess there will be more and more issues, soon it will be time to think about a new unit.

But at the moment there are work arounds for most games. When it is time I would avoid anything with the R4 name in it, at the last count there were 6 types of R4 some good some awful but little way of knowing which to go for.

8. Vivi08

Vivi08 Guest

Do you have any recommendations. I have used DS FireLink (I think). But I dont like the fact that I cant change sd memory card to a bigger memory. I have 2 consoles to upgrade (1 for each child).

In the meantime, I'll just keep foruming here to keep help.

9. woof811

woof811 Regular member

recommendations - any that are well supported ie cyclo ds , edge ds , m3ds real , acekard , supercard ds one , to name but a few .

reviews for each can be found at gbatemp - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dynamic=8#slot1

and any that can support sdhc memory .

woof811.

10. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

I use M3 Real - with the triple boot software, I have found it fantastic, with the M3 expansion card i plays GBA games as well, with support up to 16GB (that I have tried and confirmed) what more do you need, however it is all down to personnal preference, most people with a working card love their own.

11. Vivi08

Vivi08 Guest

Thanx everyone for their info and help. I have to figure out where to buy these flash cart cos I'm in Australia. I got my R4 in HK.

As I'm new to this site, I'm not sure how to 'close' this thread. Can some-one tell me.

12. dailun

dailun Active member

No need to close, it will "die" on it's own.

Thread closure is reserved for T&C violators.

13. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

A godd place to buy genuine M3 cards is www.dealextreme.com - have had several from them and no fakes