1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transcoding question?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by alg08, Jun 21, 2009.

1. alg08

alg08 Member

I have burned a avi file to dvd using convertxtodvd, the problem is I want to burn 2 more but I seem to have to go through the whole process again.

I have tried saving the TS file and putting that in a new project and the same happens. Cant I just encode it once and then burn it as many times as I want?

2. k00ka

k00ka Regular member

Yes you can burn as many as you want..In 'Action' tab choose ' Burn an already converted project'..

3. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

You burned, or you converted an avi file to dvd? If you converted the files, you should just be able to go to the convertxtodvd folder, where the dvd files should be, and burn from there.

4. Joleca

Joleca Regular member

If you want to be able to burn multiple copies, make sure you haven't checked the box for "Delete folder after a successful burn" under the "Burn Settngs" Tab..

Then as k00ka mentioned go to the Action drop-down menu at the top of the window and select "Burn an already converted project".. This will take you to the ConvertX folder located in your "Documents".. just select the name of the folder you want to burn again, click "OK" (make sure you have a blank disc in your drive or the voice will tell you to "Please insert media").. and burn away.. As long as you haven't checked the "delete" option, ConvertX will store all your projects in that directory (of course if you don't have a very big hard drive, it will fill up quickly!!)