1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Express in Nero 9 Multi-Session Help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Diaboyos, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Diaboyos

Diaboyos Member

Nero Express in my Nero 7 when I inserted a multi-session disc that already had a folder burned it would automatically scan said folder on my hard drive and only add to burn the files that weren't already on the disc or that had been modified since the last burn.

In Nero 9, sadly, it doesn't do this. Not only does it not scan the folder in question on my hard drive automatically and add only the files that weren't there for the previous burn but when I manually add the folder it wants to burn the entire thing again and not just the files that are new and aren't already on the disc. I'm either forced to go through each and every file with a popup asking me if I want to replace it or just erase the disc and start over with the whole thing. All I want is for it to just add the files that weren't there for the previous burn like v7 did automatically.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is this just the way it is in v9? Nero 7 began to crash every time I opened it that's the only reason I have 9 now.

2. Diaboyos

Diaboyos Member

Nevermind. I tossed v9 and got another v7.