1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help patching ndsn classic word games usa dsi repack

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by raebie, Dec 1, 2009.

1. raebie

raebie Guest

I am not sure if i posted in the right place but here goes.I downloaded a load of nds games for my mother crossword challenges and so on.One of the games i downloaded was classic word games it is the only game i cant get to load on any of the flash cards i have i just get 2 white screens.I have the m3 real card for the ds lite and the r4i gold card for the dsi and none of them load this game I have the latest firmware on both cards.Is there a patch for this game or can someone tell how to get this to work please

2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Then on the M3Real - you either do not have the latest firmware (now Sakura 1.44 2nd edition) - or your file is corrupted.

Works fine on mine

R4i - may have to buy an M3iZero as I doubt it will ever work

3. raebie

raebie Guest

i just tried the sakura v1.44 firmware it worked great thank's for that.It's weird that the r4i gold loaded all the other 200 games i have but not that 1 thank's anyway.I dont like the m3 cards they dont support downloadable play games where the r4i gold does anyway thanks a lot mate

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009