1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for shareware for picture conversions

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Nututhis, May 21, 2004.

1. Nututhis

Nututhis Member

I have about 200 bitmap pics & I wanted to convert then into jpeg for a smaller size. The only way I know how to do this is to cut & paste it into MS Paint & save it as a jpeg. There has 2 be an easier way that can do multiple images @ 1 time??? Right???

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

You should be able to do this useing Tmpgenc....
    You will Have to number your Pic Files Sequentially like "Pic-01.bmp, Pic-02.bmp, Pic-03.bmp ECT" and then load in the First file and the rest should load with it...If they don"t go to "Options" to "Enviromental Settings" and select the "Open Sequence Files as Movie" option....
    After all of the File have been Loaded go to "Settings" and set the Resolution that you want them all to be resized to....
    Now go to "File" to "Output To File" and select the "Sequence BMP/JPG/TGA/Ect" and then select "jpeg" from the Dropdown menu and five the files a base name and then save them...
    In a few seconds all of the Files should be resized and converted to JPG....Good Luck