1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rmvb to avi problem

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by dictap, Aug 24, 2010.

1. dictap

dictap Member

Greetings to all, i have a converting problem that i am hoping someone can help me out with. I have a rmvb file that i would like to convert to avi. I have done plenty of these over the last few weeks, no problem at all, but this file grrrr.
    The program i have been using is Aiseesoft Total Video Converter, does a smashing job until when i went to convert this particular file, the preview pane view was the movie one side and the other side was just grey, so in effect the movie appeared to be half the size it should be and the other half grey.
    I have tried various converters and even so called fixers on this file but they either crash or do nothing.
    I hope someone can help me out here. Thanks for reading and especially for any help offered

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member

3. dictap

dictap Member

4. dictap

dictap Member

10 out 10 mistycat, any video converter did the trick, spot on and its free :). thank you for your contribution my friend

5. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Actually saw it in regard to another post but forgot where so credit to someone, glad it helped.